What types of supplies are available?
Companies to Classrooms has a wide selection of school, office, craft supplies and other materials for use in your classroom.
Who is eligible?
If you are a teacher or employee in a public, private or parochial school in Bloomington, Richfield, Shakopee, Robbinsdale, Brooklyn Center, Hopkins, St. Louis Park, Edina or Eden Prairie, Minnesota you are eligible to shop at Companies to Classrooms.
Teachers outside our current service area can acquire supplies by volunteering three hours in exchange for a “shopping” trip in our store.
When can I shop?
Regular Shopping Hours during School Year:
Tuesday-Wednesday 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Thursday 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Where is the store?
8301 Grand Ave. S. #200
Bloomington, MN 55420
What does it cost?
Companies to Classrooms charges a minimal donation fee of $5-10 with each shopping visit. This fee covers operational costs for the organization. We will accept payment in cash, check or by credit card via in-store PayPal system.
How often can I shop the C2C store?
As an eligible teacher, you can shop one time per calendar month.
Can I request specific supplies?
Yes! Contact Us to submit a request!
How to shop:
- Bring your school employee ID and register at the front desk.
- Take a clipboard, a shopping form and a pencil.
- Complete your shopping form. The limit for each shopping trip is 15 line items. Some of our item items are unlimited. This limit goes far; on average a teacher receives $100+ worth of merchandise.
- It’s important to record your purchases on the shopping form as it helps us track the materials and manage inventory effectively.
- Take all purchases to the front desk where our store volunteer will collect your shopping form and check you out.
When you shop the C2C teacher store, you will receive information about one of our generous contributors. Please use this information to write or have your students write thank you notes to our donors. This is one of our best forms of advertising, and companies genuinely feel the impact of their gift.