Financial donations are always needed to support our operating expenses associated with running a store and warehouse facility. All donations are tax deductible and receipts are provided. Click here to see who else is supporting us!
How can I donate to Companies to Classrooms?
You can submit a donation through our online system at any time.
How do we use your contributions?
- Financial contributions are used for warehouse and operational costs.
- Supply donations are given to students in need through partnerships with schools. Surplus donations are offered to teachers at a significant discount.
Our warehouse and teacher supply store is staffed by volunteers.
Your contribution matters! Here’s how your financial donation benefits schools and students:
- $25 = backpack of supplies for one child
- $50 = backpack of supplies for two children
- $100 = binders, pens and paper for an entire classrooms
- $500 = tables and chairs for a school computer lab
Become a sponsor
If you’re making a financial donation, you may also consider becoming a monthly sponsor. Monthly sponsorships are $7500 and cover our rent, utilities and other operating expenses for one month.
With your contribution, your organization will receive:
- Listing as the Sponsor of the Month (for the designated month) on all donation lists, in Companies to Classrooms publications, and on this website.
- In-store recognition as sponsor of the month—company can provide banners etc. to display in our store.
- Active role within the store during your designated month. Employees can volunteer to meet and help teachers during shopping hours.
- Provide special giveaway promotional items or literature to be distributed at check-out to teachers.
Thank you to Otto Bremer Foundation who provided a $4,100 grant in March 2012 to support our Strategic Planning process. The Board and many volunteers have worked hard on this important task. View our Strategic Plan Summary here.
2014-15 school year:
- Hennepin County (March 2015-February 2016)
- Richfield Bloomington Credit Union (August 2014)
2014-15 school year:
- Abra Auto Body
- American Legion Earl C. Hill Post 550
- Mall of America
- James Reed
- Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation
- Michael & Gloria Thurmes
- Walmart Foundation
2013-14 school year: